FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wednesday night drags Tech

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jnybbad@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnybbad@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wednesday night drags Tech
    Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 11:10pm
The basic rules for Wednesday night drags says you must pass an NHRA Tech. Does that mean you have to have current seat belts (within 2 yes) and all NHRA legal equipment on a vehicle? Seat belts battery box battery cutoff Etc? I see a lot of street cars out there who do not have this stuff running times that full race cars that do have this stuff are. Just wondering what the rules are?
Mach1Pony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach1Pony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 58 minutes ago at 1:02pm
They will ask you what you expect your car to run and tech you in for that particular time bracket.  Your car should have all the safety requirements for your bracket and class you will be running in.  They are pretty lenient on safety belt dates on Wednesday Nights.

Also, late model cars (I forget the cut-off date) can run 10.5's with no roll-cage required as per NHRA.

Edited by Mach1Pony - 23 hours 56 minutes ago at 1:04pm
MichaelAsks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelAsks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 23 minutes ago at 4:37pm
I’m running an online survey for a research project, as I want to learn more about consumer decisions when it comes to buying an auto engine in the USA. The survey is short, extremely easy, and consists of opinion-oriented answers that are based on your personal experience of buying an engine and your experience of it in general.

I’d be extremely grateful if you could help me out by taking 5 minutes of your time to complete the survey? I will pay you a $15 gift card (by email) for you completing the survey and I will also share my evaluation report, which may be able to help you with future purchases and give you good color of the industry in general.

The link to the survey is below.

Thanks again and email me at michaelsteel1989@googlemail.com if you have any questions.

Survey link: https://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jRbF4jvOGbsWtT

Mike.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic