FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WebCam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
Author
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WebCam
    Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 8:25pm
Trailer Top Cam

Just so y'all know ahead of time.......
The webcam will be at http://trailertopcam.ww.com this year. I'll try to run it during both Bristol events, as well as the trips down and back.
I need some ideas as to content. Over the next couple of months, please let me know just what it is y'all would like the cam to be aimed toward.
I'm sure weather will be one of the main concerns for the spring (winter) race.

Edited by Yukon_Don - 30 Dec 2007 at 11:39am
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 9:27pm
i assume that means the spring and fall race?....i'm sure the fiance would get a kick of seeing me at a time i call her...that wouldnt mean you have to move it anywhere....just having it connected or whatever
i sure as hell enjoyed it this past aug.....are you going to have you same spot in earhart?....my furture bro in law might come with me so it'd be cool if we both could bith wave home
we'll get it all coordinated come closer to time
you da man yukon

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 10:35pm
Uhhh Don, do you think it could not be pointed at my camper the entire time.  As much as I enjoyed my "fame", I had a lot of phone calls from home wanting to know things like who were the half naked men running around my camper and what was up with the man in the bathrobe and cowboy hat!!!!  Good times, good times!
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 7:06am
CCR...I do plan to set it up for both the "Winter Wonderland Race" and the late summer "Clam Bake" race. I'm going to do my best to get the same campsite I was in for the August '07 adventure. I've been in that campsite for the last several years. Hopefully, Suz can get in right next door to me, as she has in the past. It kinda got messed up this last Aug. as they put some of the larger units down my way because the Toyota folks took up some of the campsites that some of the regular, faithful Earhart campers usually camp in. If we get to camp next door to each other, maybe some of those phone calls Suz gets will be questions about the COMPLETELY nekkid men running around her trailer instead of only the half nekkid ones. Aparently, the cam was too far away from her trailer in August for her callers to see everything! :-)  I wonder if Suz knows how lucky she is that I didn't have a pan/tilt/zoom camera? hmmmmmmmmm.........Now, THERE'S an idea.........Let's see.....hmmmmm....... Internet Shopping Channel....webcams....pan/tilt/zoom......There's one! and I believe I can afford it, too! Look Out Bristol! 

Edited by Yukon_Don - 29 Dec 2007 at 7:52am
por2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 8:07am
could you aim it on some of the HOT chicks that you pass on the Interstate headed to Bristol? Maybe we"ll get LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 8:13am
I'll give it my best shot, POR2
por2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 8:19am
LMAO

suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 8:19am
What happens in Bristol - Stays in Bristol.  Until Don turns on the webcam!
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 9:30am
 Hey Don, I liked seeing the campground filling up day to day like last year.  Watching your cam, I didn't think I had a chance getting in the campground but they got me and beiter in not too far from ya'll.  Man I was geared up ready to leave for Bristol and watching your cam at work made me just want to leave and head out then.
Harvick- 2012 Sprint Cup Champ
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 9:33am
Yea, that's true.  It took me a lot longer to make the 800 jello shots because I kept watching the campground on the webcam!
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 6:39pm

After watching the webcam I couldn't wait to get to Bristol. It got to be addicting. I had to check it every few minutes.

2011 Nascar Champion... ANYBODY but the #48!!!
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 6:44pm
 Yup Don, I'm right there with 'em, man. Nice pan and tilt gig there!!
 You're friggin' hillarious, dude!! Thanx for the laughs and all you're
 doing with the cameras!!!
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 12:53pm

Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 9:11pm
Some Interesting Reading.............

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opinion/01/01/drivers.step.up.08/index.html

Edited by Yukon_Don - 01 Jan 2008 at 9:11pm
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 9:40pm
 VERY interesting Don. A lot of those names have come into conversation
 with me and my buddies as well! Those guys need to pick it up or figure something
 else out, for sure! The only one I think shoulda' been left off the list is Kyle Busch.
 Love him or hate him, I think he'll do fine in the M&M's car. The rest of them, though,
 time to 'get to the gettin' boys!!
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 10:03pm
I agree with you....somewhat.
Kyle is definitely talented. He does need to clean up his attitude and act his age. He's gotta remember he's not 12 years old anymore, and Mom isn't cleaning up after him.

por2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 3:23am
Add another to the list:

McMurray  with 1 win every (5) years ! How many yrs will Roush put up with this?
Plus numerous crashed  cars!

Edited by por2 - 02 Jan 2008 at 3:24am
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by suzswv suzswv wrote:

Uhhh Don, do you think it could not be pointed at my camper the entire time.  As much as I enjoyed my "fame", I had a lot of phone calls from home wanting to know things like who were the half naked men running around my camper and what was up with the man in the bathrobe and cowboy hat!!!!  Good times, good times!

???
Not to mention the guy who mooned the camera...

I will finally give a hint on the wardrobe change, all I can say is as of right now the old flannel robe is retiring and there is a new and improved version coming to Bristol...
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 6:26pm

I will finally give a hint on the wardrobe change, all I can say is as of right now the old flannel robe is retiring and there is a new and improved version coming to Bristol...
[/QUOT
Cooler.....Please tell me it isn't PINK!

Edited by Yukon_Don - 02 Jan 2008 at 6:27pm
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 10:16pm
ONLY 46 DAYS UNTIL THE 50th DAYTONA 500!
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 10:44pm
Part II of "Some Interesting Reading" is now available at;

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opinion/01/02/jbreeze.teams.step.up.08/index.html
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2008 at 11:30pm
Pink???
weeellllll,,,
I guess you will have to see come March 12....
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 6:45am
Originally posted by cooler heads cooler heads wrote:

Pink???
weeellllll,,,
I guess you will have to see come March 12....

I'll bring my GOOD camera so I can get detailed pictures for the first annual Internet Pictorial. Gotta share something THAT spectacular with the world, ya know..........    
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 6:36pm
Please do that Don for those that are unable to attend. This I gotta see!
2011 Nascar Champion... ANYBODY but the #48!!!
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:51pm
Hey cooler, is the March outfit gonna be the same as the August or different.
Harvick- 2012 Sprint Cup Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
  Share Topic