FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a favor from my Bristol family UPDATE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jrsmokefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrsmokefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a favor from my Bristol family UPDATE
    Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:54am
This is off the racing topic.  I have a friend who's son has cancer for the second time.  He is 13 and they have recieved some bad news this week.  They are a great family that is looking for a miracle.  Our town has been their support but we are "casting the nets"  so to speak and asking people to keep Nick in their thoughts. They have a website-www.nick7-11.zoomshare.com  you can see Nick's story and see how amazing this family is.  I'm just asking you all to keep this family in your prayers and thoughts.
Thank you so much.

Edited by jrsmokefan - 29 Nov 2008 at 12:47pm
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville!!!
irishfan13 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishfan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 9:07am
Will go buddy.
crystalwilder2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalwilder2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 9:48am
Jr, I will keep him and his family in my thoughts & prayers.  God Bless! 
"With GOD all things are possible!"
montepower View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 10:05am
Our thoughts and prayers are with ya
Always seeking to go faster !!!!
SmokeFan20 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmokeFan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 10:48am

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I visited the website. That is a strong young man.Thumbs%20Up

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "TATER SALAD!"
DM4car8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM4car8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 11:48am
Our thoughts and prayers are with this little man. God speed
I'm all jacked up on Mt.Dew !!
kentucky9 View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentucky9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 11:49am
For what my thoughts and prayers are worth, that lil fellar has them.
Bristol.....Allowing Coolers since 1961
hogsracing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogsracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:01pm
Our prayers will be with them.
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:18pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to this young man and his family. May God be with them.

2011 Nascar Champion... ANYBODY but the #48!!!
spinner_400 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner_400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:22pm
Praying for them all -God Bless
Can you feel the Thunder?
downtownbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downtownbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:23pm
Thoughts and prayers are with this young man and his family.
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 2:22pm
Prayers coming his way! 
Harvick- 2012 Sprint Cup Champ
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 9:10pm

We will keep the entire family and community in our prayers.  Looks like they have so many blessings coming to them and they are sending out blessings to others....God's work!

Nothing better than racing under the lights!
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 10:08pm
hey smokeyj - thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

ripher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 10:13pm
Our prayers will be with them
What you call a hero, I call just doing my job.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrsmokefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 10:33pm
Thanks everyone!  I sent Tammy (Nick's mom) an email today and told them that I had a bunch of race fans praying for them.  They will deeply appreciate it!
casslakepatti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casslakepatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 12:00am
Jrsmokefan
My thoughts and prayers are with Nick, his family and their community......
Patti
Tennessee Gal View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennessee Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 8:29am
I just visited Nicks site. What a brave young man and special family. Such an inspiration. I will be sending prayers!! Please keep us updated.
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 9:23am
 More thoughts & prayers coming from 07 & iflip's home!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrsmokefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 11:38am
Tammy (Nick's Mom) is having her appendix taken out this afternoon.  She started having pain yesterday.  The can do it laproscopically but it is still a surgery and she will have a few weeks of recovery.  Thanks everyone for the prayers they are greatly appreciated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrsmokefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 3:34pm

Nick will have surgery tomorrow (Friday) to repair his broken hip and remove tumors from his brain and skull.  I'm not trying to bring everyone down on race weekend but please keep this family in your prayers.  

Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrsmokefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 8:43pm

Just an update on Nick.  They have had to call in Hospice this week.  It was a very difficult decision for his parents but hopefully they can make him more comfortable and you never know miracles happen every day.  Please continue to keep him in your thoughts.  Thank You All!

Nick's website is:  www.nick7-11.zoomshare.com  
There is a link there to his mom Tammy's blog too.
casslakepatti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casslakepatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 10:22pm
smokefan
Terribly sorry to hear this news about Nick.  Tough times for this family, their friends and anyone that has had the honor of knowing this young man.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of them
Patti
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 7:43am
prayers sent

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
Tennessee Gal View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennessee Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:48am
We will keep Nick and all of you in our prayers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic