FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What will you be DRINKING?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by cwgamer cwgamer wrote:

Hey beiter!

We aren't gonna have to be tripping over all thos empties in our seats will we? LOL
No. If I drank that much during the race I'd have to spend half the time in the bathroom! LOL
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by strangmk strangmk wrote:

Margaritville Machine with me at Bill Gaines!!!

father in law has one of these....damn fine piece of equipment there

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
ripher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by beiter77 beiter77 wrote:

Hey beiter!

We aren't gonna have to be tripping over all thos empties in our seats will we? LOL
No. If I drank that much during the race I'd have to spend half the time in the bathroom! LOL
yes beiter in know all about that.
What you call a hero, I call just doing my job.
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 5:56pm
Looks like Cooler (margaritasThumbs%20Up) & jpcriag (natty--natural light,right) have a plan. I'll have a shot or 2 of George Dickel,several cases of Natural light,& some of Coolers margaritas & , of course, JELLO SHOTS,PAINTCAN,& whatever else comes around. I'll probably stick to a strict diet of Yukons cherriesWink!!!!!!
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
steelerknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 6:05pm
natty ice(high octane) and sippin' some seagrams here and there.
rubbins' racin'
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 6:07pm
Water or coffee for me as well.
Nothing better than racing under the lights!
oxybob View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oxybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 7:39pm
Tang Blasters and homebrewed beer got some helles and esb.  Hopefully we will come upon a mason jar as well.
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by cleancutredneck cleancutredneck wrote:

Originally posted by strangmk strangmk wrote:

Margaritville Machine with me at Bill Gaines!!!

father in law has one of these....damn fine piece of equipment there

Count a "key west" model coming to JELLOVILLE!

Can't wait!

*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 8:29pm
 A few cold ones. Mixed in with plenty of water and NOS ENERGY DRINKS! (Remember? I'm SPONSER driven. . . ) LOL
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by beiter77 beiter77 wrote:

Hey beiter!

You looked like ya drank that much during the truck race last fall!!!!!LOL
Proud Jellovillian!

suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 8:41pm
Awww...the truck race!!  That was such a good time!!   But I think there were several that drank that much!!!  LOL
Jelloville calling.....
ripher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 8:41pm
dawg he did'nt get up to go to the bathroom because he was asleep.passed the hell out.
What you call a hero, I call just doing my job.
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 8:45pm
Another reason I don't drink too often, I like to see the end of a race and remember it so I can argue with you guys about who did what to whomLOL!
Nothing better than racing under the lights!
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by suzswv suzswv wrote:

Awww...the truck race!!  That was such a good time!!   But I think there were several that drank that much!!!  LOL
I say we find some empty seats where we all can sit Sat. & do it agian!!
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 9:30pm
Sounds like a plan!!  Maybe Ben might know where there is a "fairly empty" section that we could just go to........
Jelloville calling.....
LongTimeKBFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongTimeKBFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by 3Laps2Go 3Laps2Go wrote:

Smirnoff & Pink Lemonade and Sweet Tea Vodka with Lemonade --yummy!

Sounds great to me but if everything I drank was mixed with lemonade, I'd have to bring a case of those super nasty smoothy tums from Martinsville with me.

I'll stick with SUDI shots, Firefly and water (damn little water), Miller Lites if I'm trying to pace myself and jello for some solid food.
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 10:59am
This year I'll mostly be drinking water cause I've got to lose a bunch of weight. I can't pass on jello but only 2 or 3 beers unfortunately.Cry
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
wizweld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizweld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 1:00pm
NEWBE HERE. WHAT THE HELL ARE PAINTCANS????? DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON ANYTHING DONT CHA KNOW!!
BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!!
wizweld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizweld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 1:10pm
Whats paintcan?

BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!!
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 1:18pm
OK, let me try to explain paint can.  There is this couple that I have camped near for years at Bristol.   We will call them Ed and Ann!  They are like me - a little older - but love to party!!  Ed is a painter by profession so they invented this drink called paint can and it just kinda became adopted by the Jellovillians.

I am going from memory here and not looking at the recipe:

You take a clean, unused (I can't stress this enough) paint can.

Add a bottle of rum
a can of pineapple juice
a can of frozen fruit juice or fruit punch or some frozen fruity drink
fill with ice
top off with 7-up or sprite

Then you pass the paint can and everyone drinks from it! 
Jelloville calling.....
wizweld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizweld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 1:44pm
Sounds like alot of fun. At least I know now if someone passes me a paint can I should drink rather than start painting someones camperConfused. I hope I get the chance to take part in this new alchohol delivery system. Thanks for the reply. If you dont mind, with all the postings about JELLOVILL we are more than curious about the festivities at the site. So I hope you dont mind a few newbies with BOMBS & cups in hand for our new friends.
BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!!
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 2:17pm
We love newbies!!  Just remember on the paint can - put your upper lip over the rim and your tongue in the groove or it will dribble down your chin!  LOL  And yes, that is from experience! 
Jelloville calling.....
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by suzswv suzswv wrote:

We love newbies!!  Just remember on the paint can - put your upper lip over the rim and your tongue in the groove or it will dribble down your chin!  LOL  And yes, that is from experience! 

you just took the best part away from us expereinced paintcan veterans....watching someone dribble is/was great

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
Bowhntr View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowhntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by cleancutredneck cleancutredneck wrote:

Originally posted by Bowhntr Bowhntr wrote:

I don't drink too much and when I do it will probably be a Coor's Light or two.  I'll carry my cooler in and it will just have water or maybe a Coke or two.  I've actually given thought to upgrading my tickets over to Waltrip A,B, or C in the future if I can.

An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or, more rarely, oxymora) is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.

jk....to each his/her own....there are plenty around JELLOVILLE who sahre the same thought

LOL...Never said I wouldn't drink one or two or ten BEFORE the race.....I just don't drink that much in my seats DURING the race...LOL.
Bring back North Wilkesboro Speedway!!!!
jeepcanoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepcanoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 6:04pm
anything with  hops in it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic