FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Recommendation for a Disable Fan?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disabledctfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disabledctfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Recommendation for a Disable Fan?
    Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:21pm
My husband and I have been to Loudon several times in the past and loved the track.  He is now disabled and in a wheelchair.  Does anyone know if you can see the track from the handicapped seating area?  Any recommendations from someone who has experience with this?
disabledinct
madfinnhockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madfinnhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:47am
I don't have any personal experience, but I do know that at least in the Concord Stands they do have some areas down low that accomodate wheelchairs. You should call the track for additional information
martha5944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha5944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 11:40am
My husband is also handicapped but not in a wheelchair. He can't climb high but we do sit in Concord and best seating is between corners 1 and 2 because they have a large screen right in front of you so any action you can't see from your seats you can watch on the screen.  No such screen on the Laconia side and I don't remember seeing handicapped seating there.  The Concord side has ramps that bring you up to the handicapped seats with seating for anyone accompanying the wheelchair person.Fun place to sit because you can see race off pits.
nhracegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhracegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 11:18am
I called customer service at NHMS and they told me that they offer handicap seating in the concord and laconia grandstands. Apparently the person in the wheelchair is free but their companion pays $70 for their ticket. They also told me that there are elevators going to the top of the grandstands if walking up is an issue. Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic