FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flood Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flood Pics
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:52pm

Here are some pics of the flooding that has taken place around West Tennessee today. And we have more rain on the way tonight and tomorrow. Some of these I got from friends on Facebook.

2011 Nascar Champion... ANYBODY but the #48!!!
Gracie View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:06pm
that's incredible, beiter. hope your home is safe
lewistondad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewistondad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:29pm
Wow! Amazing ! Hope everyone is OK down there!
Mike
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:16am

We are all safe. Just ready for all this rain to be out of this area so we can start to dry up. Looks like it will be another long night. Still have tornado warnings ongoing and more storms brewing.

magic miler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic miler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:34am
Horrible. At least you and yours are safe.Up here last month we were walloped badly by flooding on a scale that hasn't been seen in a hundred years. Hope everything works out ok,and when everything subsides,get used to the smell of bleach. That's the only thing to kill the inevitable mold and mildew that is sure to follow.
"PUT IT OUT,TURN 2"
LOUDON STOCKHOLDER

tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:41am
HOLY SH%T!!!!!! I saw video on the weather channel & Fox news.......but nothing like these picsShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked! How far are ya'll from Dawg? Just watched the weather channel & said all of West TN still on a tornado/flood watch ! Here in East TN all we have seen was a couple of small showers move through late last night-the rain in west Tn seems to moving striaght up North & missing us completelyClap. We are ,however,on a flash flood warning from 3:00 today till noon tomorrow with 2 in of rain expected-NOTHING LIKE YA'LL ARE DEALING WITH! Thanks for the pics - BE SAFE- GOD BLESS!
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:56am
geeze....been seeing random pictures on the news......like tadpole said, they don't even come close to showing the damage these pictures do.....thanks for getting these all posted together randy

y'all stay safe up there

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 10:06am
Thanks for posting those pictures so we can see just what your going thru. You & Kelli stay safe. Dawg you stay safe also.
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:00am
Thanks for all the prayers being sent this way. Me and Kelli didn't get any damage thankfully but many people we know did. It's gonna be a long road to recovery for the West Tennessee area. Tadpole we are about 2 hours from dawg. We are in Jackson, TN.
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:16pm
Here are some pics from the flooding on our property...and it's still pouring.

Proud Jellovillian!

cmscouchman View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmscouchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:42pm
at least the dually and camper look to be in a better place than before, the news says it may continue for serveral more hours ....
wish everyone the best !!!!!
Viet-nam veteran from Welcome, NC
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:07pm
down at the end of our road...

Proud Jellovillian!

davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:17pm
Glad you were able to get the truck & camper both out.
Gracie View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 8:41pm
If it keeps up, you may not get to work tomorrowSmileHang in there and glad you got the camper on higher groundThumbs%20Up
casslakepatti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casslakepatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:49pm
Very unreal.........it has been a very long time since I saw this type of water......Even when it took 5 days to run the MIS race because of rain it wasn't that bad here in MI......I had ducks floating in my back yard on the grass, but the sump pump took care of keeping the water out of the crawl space.

Geez I hope it dries up soon
Patti
cwgamer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:50am
Wow...that's some nasty stuff. Hope everyone got through it okay.
chris14racing View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:00am
wow...thats crazy
GO SMOKE #14
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:14am
We went through it here in 2001.  In the small rural county I live in, nearly half of the residents were effected in some way - most losing everything they owned.  One town was almost completely wiped out.  My Head Start program lost 13 buses and one classroom.

But these pictures - look 10 times worse.  Stay safe and let us know if you need anything.
Jelloville calling.....
Kenny Mazza View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny Mazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:33am
MOTHER NATURE DEALT A CRUEL BLOW TO YOU FOLKS KEEP THE FAITH WILL KEEP EVERYONE IN MY PRAYERS
Kenneth L. Mazza
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:41am
more bad news...insurance won't cover damage. This really sucks...
Proud Jellovillian!

davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:04pm

I'm sorry to hear that Dawg. A friend of mine said that if you didn't have flood ins. that it wouldn't cover it. A member of her family went thru the same thing.

cmscouchman View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmscouchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:14pm
tell the insurance company that "Tad-nut" was using the crapper and when he flushed it a pipe burst and flooded the basement floor !!!!!!!
Viet-nam veteran from Welcome, NC
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:16pm
update...

I was able to get into the camper today, and all things considered, it don't look all that bad. There is a thin layer of dried mud (dirt) on the floor in about the back 1/3 of the camper. I don't believe it got into the power distribution panel, but I will know more next weekend when we can get it pulled up by the house and plugged in.
Proud Jellovillian!

MookieMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MookieMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:36pm

I am thankful all involved in this terrible mess are ok...considering what could have been.   Love you guys! 

mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:10am

These pictures are unreal thankfully everyone is ok, Dawg I hope you dont have too much damage insurance companies will do everything they can to get out of paying,If the county is declared a disaster maybe FEMA will help.

God is great Beer is good People are crazy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic