FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

legends dragracing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nitrousmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrousmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: legends dragracing
    Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:36pm
   Are there any other dragracers out there? I have a 34 Ford that I dragrace.It has been back-halved with the 3/4" chrome moli links reconfigured on the outside of the framerails, 8" Ford by Currie. Other mods: Built by the late Cary Aspy of SCHNITZ RACING, fj 1314 Weisco, extensive headwork, Webb cams,MRE lockup clutch and air shifter, 80 hp Nos system w/ Schnitz controller,line-loc, Dana ignition and 2-step, Makuni 40mm flatslides, 15x4 M.T. frontrunners, 26x81/2 14 E.T.drags, and more. I ran high 10's, low 120 mph last fall. Up-graded the nos and fuel system over the winter and should knock a couple tenths off of my best of 10.96 et, 121mph. Looking for other legends dragracers in Ohio-for chat and racing== will take on all in a bracket-type dragrace. BRING IT ON!!!

Nitrous Mike   
Nitrous Oxide, Breakfast of champions
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic