FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brickyard info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MartyT123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyT123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brickyard info
    Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 6:37pm
Just went to my first race at Bristol and first race ever. I took my wife and son, he really enjoyed and is wanting to go to another this year. It ended up being a very expensive weekend so so I told him if we could find something within a few hours were we did not have to spend so much money we would go. People have told me go to Ky since that is were we live but I have heard nothing good about it. I was thinking of the Brickyard but was wanting to find out best seat location can anyone help?  
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:14pm
Marty, You will not be able to see all around the track from any seats at Indy. But when I went I sat in the third turn and could see the cars coming out of two, all the back straight, all of three and four, and half of the front straight. They did have big tv screens in front of you to keep up with the cars.

Edited by doggoneracin - 21 Mar 2012 at 8:16pm
I just want to see a good race.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic