FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1320go.com audio/video problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RonLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1320go.com audio/video problems
    Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 8:15pm
Is it just me or has anyone else experienced the lack of video and audio lately with 1320go.com?

It's been hit and miss for me since the start of the season. First it was only getting the audio, then just video... now nothing!

I was thinking they changed it so you have to be a member to view but it still doesn't work after buying the membership.

If everyone is experiencing this problem, I hope it will be fixed soon.
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 11:09am
Ron,
It is not just you, it is a problem within the tracks system.
The problem arose during a AMA race according to Dan DiVita and he is still trying to get it resolved.
Often I would notice on my 1320go.com monitor that I would get a disconnected notice and that we were off of the air.
Dan is doing his best to fix it, again the problem is not with www.1320go.com but is directly related to our operating system.

I have received many e-mails on the subject ranging from poor or no audio as well as no camera so believe me, we are well aware of the on going problem. Nothing at all to do with a membership issue.

I am in direct communication with Harry and Kay Fair who own 1320go back in Aurora Colorado and found out that SONOMA is one of the most watched tracks in the country behind Englishtown and Denver

Edited by Jim McCombe - 08 Jun 2012 at 11:13am
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
RonLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:23pm
Jim,
Thanks for the information. I'm glad it's not something with my personal equipment or service but sorry you are having problems.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. I'm mostly at the track to watch the action first hand or be in the action myself but when I can't make it out to the track, it's nice to be able to have the audio and video provided by Sonoma and 1320go.

Thanks again for the reply and keep up the good work with the announcing!
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:37pm
Ron,
I have received many e-mails on this subject asking about the same thing as you just did.
Dan is in constant touch with the great folks at www.1320go.com so there is action going on to fix the problem.
Georgia is also aware of it as well. Knowing Dan DiVita as well as I do, I know in time he will get it all sorted out, we just need to be patient and this includes myself.

I will not be here for the Wednesday June 27 race, Lynette and I will be in South Dakota visiting her family but will have my lap top with me.
Will be able to see what progress has been made and see for myself the racing action from SONOMA.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, I feel certain that there are others who were wondering the same thing as yourself.

Take care,
Jim

Edited by Jim McCombe - 08 Jun 2012 at 12:38pm
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
RonLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:46pm
Thanks again for the reply Jim. We will all miss you on the 27th but I hope you have a good trip and you will be able to get the audio/video feed on your laptop.

We're all counting on you Dan DiVita... no pressure!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic