FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

discussion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssdada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssdada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: discussion
    Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 3:47am
Before the more in-depth discussion, please understand I listed skills and Rune recommendations are in a very short period of time, thought out. These figures clearly does not reflect the perfect balance of system. In addition, some of the skills that can be said is more suitable as a passive skill. However, I think the active skills with passive play an equally important role is critical, passive skills will change the fundamental style you play the game. The creative balance plus the complexity and careful configuration allows you to each piece of equipment in the arsenal can play a role. I think you'll see what I mean.
Now, I will briefly outline the current status of each occupation, and I think they should be changes to what kind of position, and some simple suggestions to achieve these goals.
Barbarian:
Barbarian is a powerful, there is no doubt that (at least for now stronger than other occupations). This is almost entirely because of the super powerful Parkour play brought the most critical point, the barbarians can achieve 12% of the blood-sucking, if they feel the need to. However, the diversity and fun of the barbarians play then? Frankly, I think they have other occupations; far they did not show their potential.
Each barbarians rely on a single skill, this skill called battle rage: explosive. Without this skill, we can not create any efficient play. This is a considerable problem. In fact, this problem but to solve the biggest problem faced by the barbarian class provides a glimmer of hope. This problem is the anger generated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic