FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Earplugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ATL_Aussie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL_Aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earplugs
    Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 2:45am
Hi there,

This Labor Day weekend will be our family's first time attending a race!  We've heard that wearing earplugs is important at the races.  What brand/type of earplugs do you suggest for 2 adults and a 5 yr. old boy?

We haven't bought our tickets yet but I don't want to sit TOO close to the track, as I've heard the better seating is away from the track.  But, if you have a different suggestion for seating, please fire away!

Thanks a bunch for your suggestions!

doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 12:05pm

I would recommend the headset earphone type for the little one, You can buy the cheap foam ear plugs at the track and they work ok for adults. Atlanta is a great track, you can see all around the track from most any seats. It is louder up high under the suites so maybe seats about half way up would be best for you. Enjoy!!! 

I just want to see a good race.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic