FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Test N Tune

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
02ebz06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 02ebz06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Test N Tune
    Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 1:39am
Does this track have test and tune days?  If so, when?
Ghoust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghoust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 1:08pm
It doesn't appear to. However, there are bracket drags happening April 19th. I inquired and they said that bracket drags are open to all.
2013 Shelby GT500

I'm getting too old for this but I really don't care.
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 2:21pm
There is a Test & Tune date set for Thursday, July 17th which is held in conjunction with the NHRA Division 7 Lucas Oil Series Divisional.
Not sure what class that you run in be it be a NHRA class legal ride or a ET Bracket type.

I have seen in the past a few bracket cars testing during this same session should you be interested. Give track manager Georgia Seipel a call at the track during business hours 707-938-8448 EXT 115 or write her a gseipel@racesonoma.com and see what the possibility is?
Better yet, come to the track this Saturday for the Summit ET Bracket race (April 19) and talk to her in the tower.
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic