FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cold Garage Passes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kordway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kordway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cold Garage Passes
    Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 2:56pm
So I just received NASCAR "cold" garage passes for Michigan International Speedway in August for both the Sprint Cup and the Truck race. Just looking for a little info on these.
20fan01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20fan01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 7:36pm
How did you get them already. Usually pick them up at credentials. At the track
kordway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kordway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 8:44pm
I won them from the speedway
20fan01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20fan01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 1:54pm
Awesome! Cold passes get you in the garage, but when the track goes hot , ( when the cars are driving around garage,not being pushed basically practices,you should be able to find what times the track will be hot on Michigan's site NASCAR weekend schedule) you will have to leave the garage, they will do a sweep of the garage to make people with cold passes leave,,then you can re- enter once they're done. I had hot passes for Michigan last year, if you've never been in the garage you'll really enjoy it. Have fun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic