FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 Wednesday Night Drag Racing Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 Wednesday Night Drag Racing Schedule
    Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 3:43pm
Gates Open 3 PM and time trials to start just as soon as track becomes availiable.
ALL cars and bikes are REQUIRED TO HAVE MUFFLERS, NO EXCEPTIONS and new for 2007, at least 1  WORKING TAILIGHT  EVEN DURING DAY LIGHT HOURS.
NO MORE BACKING INTO THE WATER, DRIVE STRAIGHT THROUGH OR IF USING STREET TIRES, DRIVE AROUND  THE WATER BOX AREA

DRAG RACE HOT LINE:  1-800-870-7223 EXT. 209

March

March 7
March 14
March 21
March 28

April

April 4
April 18
April 25

May

May 2
May 9
May 23
May 30

June

June 6
June 13
June 17
June 27

July

July 11
July 18

August

August 1
August 8
August 15
August 29

September

September 5
September 12
September 19
September 26

October

October 3
October 10
October 17
October 31

November

November 7 (Final Wednesday Night Drags of 2007)
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 11:27pm
wow...almost  4 races a month all season(except for a few).

Thanks JIM!!!

I noticed there is a Halloween day/night race....maybe I'll dress up in a costume of someone who actually knows what they're doing!

Edited by Peanut - 04 Dec 2006 at 11:27pm
Best local bench racer around.
rancheroracer View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancheroracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2006 at 3:12am
[QUOTE=Jim McCombe]NO MORE BACKING INTO THE WATER, DRIVE STRAIGHT THROUGH OR IF USING STREET TIRES, DRIVE AROUND  THE WATER BOX AREA

Now that is new.  So will street tired cars be allowed to drive through?  Is that to save time?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2006 at 9:34pm
Doug,
 I don't think Street cars will be allowed in the water but that is only speculation on my part. We will soon find out on January 7th and see what Georgia says. I know the guys with the DOT approved Street Legal Drag Tires will be affected by this unless there is a provision for them.
I don't think it has anything to do with saving time as much as it is to keep the street tired cars dragging water up to the starting line and beyond.
Now if there was a solution to the water that keeps pouring out of the catalytic equipped cars, the starting line crew would be very happy
Glens67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glens67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2007 at 2:07pm
Require those Cat cars to have tall stacks or diapers or catch cans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2007 at 3:46pm
Hey Glen, good to see you haven't forgotten your old pals and welcome back to the Bay Area
Loved your reply... Maybe we should require a plumbed exhaust system so all of that water can be rerouted back to a catch can of some sort

Edited by Jim McCombe - 02 Jan 2007 at 3:57pm
yellow nogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow nogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 10:48pm
Hey Jim: Take a look at the Vegas forum. They're complaining about wanting more track days and some sort of water box problem with radial tired cars?  Guess we're not the only ones.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2007 at 10:19am
Don,
I also noticed the Las Vegas forum and I find it quite funny that they are complaining because of lack of race days. Another thing, very little activity within the forums at the other tracks proving my long thought theory that Infineon racers are a vocal group and will always have something to say.
One thing about you guys and gals, no one can accuse any of you for being shy and reserved...

Edited by Jim McCombe - 06 Jan 2007 at 10:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic