FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summit ET Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summit ET Series
    Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 10:22pm

Does anybody know if they are still going to count 8 races for the season points.

I have yet to attend a race this year, and looking at the schedule will not be able to come up until the race at the end of May. If I attend all the races after that point it will only give me 6 races for the year.
McK_Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McK_Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 2:57am
Last I heard, they're trying to count 8 races for team points. Since the last two were rained out, that would make for a total of 9 points races, assuming we get to run all that remain on the schedule. So they'll only be dropping one for everyone that attends them all. If this weather keeps up, we may not even get the next race in on March 26th.

Just kick butt for a race or two, then you'll make up enough points that it won't matter. LOL The first year I ran for points at Sears Point in 1999, I missed the first points race. I still ended up doing pretty well that year...  :-)   It can be done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic