FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sad News

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sad News
    Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 6:23pm
It is with regret that I must tell you that Keli Lynn Bruner age 37 and daughter of Infineon racers Mitch and Sharon Whorton lost her life early on Tuesday morning in a single car accident in Napa.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Whorton Family as well as all of their friends. Keli left behind 2 children, ages 6 and 3

Thanks to Dave Hulford for passing this information along and we ask you to include Keli's family in your prayers.
Dave Hoover View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Hoover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 7:29pm

Our deepest sympathy.

Dave & Sheri
a1090cuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a1090cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 7:57pm
Terrible, terrible news. Our thoughts are with you.  

The Ambroselli family
That's why they call it R A C E gas.
Bob7855 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob7855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 8:32pm
Sad, sad news indeed.  Our condences to the families.

Bob & Pam Wagner
Hagen 79 sst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hagen 79 sst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 9:20pm
This is tragic
Our hearts and condolence are out to the Whorton's
Pam & Carl Hagen
Smokem If Ya Gotem
rancheroracer View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancheroracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Jim McCombe Jim McCombe wrote:

Thanks to Dave Hulford for passing this information along and we ask you to include Keli's family in your prayers.

So sorry, you will certainly be in my prayers.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
MR.HORSEPOWER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR.HORSEPOWER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 11:45pm
very sorry to here such a terrible tragedy ,,  everyone at MPmotorsports wants to give mitch and sharon our wishes and prayers ..    marc power
HAVE YOU USED YOUR WHEELIE BARS TODAY???????????
Big Johnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 12:26am
im so sorry about your loss  i love you guys you are two of my favorite people at the races we all at big johnsons love you and please take care of each other

Edited by Big Johnson - 07 Dec 2006 at 12:46am
squirt....crank....fire
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 12:40am
I am at a loss for words....and to think of all of the little incidental things that upset us during each day....and life brings you such tragic news. Sort of brings the whole world to a sudden, and silencing halt.

Mitch and Sharon...Brenda and I are so sorry for your loss. You will be in all of our thoughts and prayers....may life shower you with feelings of love and family, in this, your greatest time of need.

We are all your friends, and I want to offer you our world, and anything in it. May you call upon us if ever a need should arise....as always.

Edited by Peanut - 07 Dec 2006 at 1:01am
Best local bench racer around.
Bobby B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 12:51am

Mitch and Sharon, our hearts go out to you.  Bobby, Jamie, John, and Barbara

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 2:06am
For those of you who want to send a condolence card:
Mitch and Sharon Whorton
4083 Fairfax Drive,
Napa California 94558

Thanks Dave Hoover for getting their address, much appreciated

Edited by Jim McCombe - 07 Dec 2006 at 2:07am
Keith Richards View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Richards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 9:25pm
Mitch and Sharon .......... so sorry to hear you are in Stacey and my  prayers.

Keith
SteveW View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 11:28pm
Mitch & Sharon,

I can't imagine what you're going through.  God bless you and your daughter.  Take car of the grandkids, which I'm sure you will anyway.  You are in our prayers.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2006 at 1:04pm
Here is the latest update on the services for Keli Lynn Bruner that was passed on to me by Dave Hulford.

The "celebration of her life" is Monday, December 11 at 1 PM at the Richard Pierce Funeral Service, 1600 Silverado Trail in Napa.
Visitation is on Sunday, December 10 from Noon to 8 PM.

Memorial contributions to honor her children may be sent to First Pacific Federal Credit Union c/o Sharon Whorton.
Condolences can be sent to the family on line at: www.rpfsc.com

Edited by Jim McCombe - 08 Dec 2006 at 1:11pm
yellow nogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow nogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2006 at 1:39pm
Mitch & Sharon,
We are all family at the races and one families loss effects us all.  Our thoughts and condolences go out to yours.
Don Creed family.
Bob Nance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Nance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2006 at 1:24am
Mitch,Sharon and family
I knew Kelli and thought she was very special,,,Val and My heart goes out to you and your family,,,you are in our thoughts.

Bob and Val Nance
rancheroracer View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancheroracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2006 at 7:57pm

It was great to see such a large turnout for Kelli's service.  Mitch & Sharon, you sure have lots of support.  I'll keep you in my prayers.  Doug
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
MR.HORSEPOWER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR.HORSEPOWER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2006 at 8:02pm

Well there was a great racer turnout for sharon and mitch's daughters feunral today ,the list includes   steve and lisa caldwell,gary and nancy thompson,bob nance , docter bob and girlfreind,gean fridolf and family, big john chamberlenand family,larry and cathy ball, kenny briggs,and many others there to show and share there support for mitch and sharon . I took the day to show my support and simpathy for the Whortons.

Great to see this much support for our home track racers ..   MP marc

HAVE YOU USED YOUR WHEELIE BARS TODAY???????????
GRUMBLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRUMBLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2006 at 8:49pm
JUST FOUND OUT OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. DAVE PEKONEN
DAVE PEKONEN "OSFBMF"
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2006 at 12:14pm
Unfortunately Brenda and I were unable to attend to show our support for the family...I am glad to see so many people were able to take the time to pay their respects, and just be there for the family.

Best local bench racer around.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2006 at 2:43pm
Don't feel too bad Craig, Lynette and I couldn't attend either but we were there in spirit.
I think that both Mitch and Sharon are aware of the out pouring  of everyone's love and support during this bleak period and we continue to keep them in our prayers now that the healing period has begun.

Edited by Jim McCombe - 19 Dec 2006 at 2:45pm
406vett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 406vett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2006 at 12:14am
Sharon and Mitch,  we were both saddened to hear of your loss.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  It must be comforting to know you have so many loving and caring friends from the track.  We will be thinking of you and your grandchildren.  Lonnie and Willie Woo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic