FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NHRA Competiton Numbers & Summit ET Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHRA Competiton Numbers & Summit ET Series
    Posted: 13 Dec 2006 at 3:20pm
Just a reminder that in order to compete in the NHRA Division 7 Summit ET  Series, A current NHRA membership is required as well as a separate NHRA competition number.
These are both obtainable through NHRA and it is recommended  that you check your membership and competion number to see if it's still current and up to date.
yellow nogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow nogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2006 at 12:15am
Hi Jim: Thanks for the welcome. Any idea if the first couple races are going to be for points? .......Since they usually rain out anyway.
No way I'm going to be ready with a new motor by then and I AM going to Vegas.
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2006 at 12:30am
Hi Don,
Still waiting for Georgia to get back to me as to when the 1st points race will be. I have had a lot of inquires about that same subject and once I get the dates, I will post them in the 2007 schedule section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic