FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

summit race membership???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
73'goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73'goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: summit race membership???
    Posted: 07 Jul 2007 at 6:08pm
i have been having trouble finding where to go to get my professional number....i already did all my paperwork and got my temporary number, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a link where i can actually get my professional number because i need to get it before Vegas comes around. Also if any one knows where i can find up to date points standings for the summit series that would be awesome.

Thanks
Kevin
KEVIN NEFT
Jack44 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2007 at 1:46pm
I'd call the folks at Division 7 in Glendora for your number...626-914-4761

I believe your temporary number will be the same...
It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back. - Mick Jagger
SteveW View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 8:25pm
Kevin,

It's on Infineon's website.  Daniel is #1 w/ 298 points, you are #2 w/ 243 points, Caira is #3 with 232 points, and Nick is #4 with 188 points.  Connor is the only other and he has no points. So, I think you are all in the top 4!    Congrats!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic