FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wine Country MoPars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wine Country MoPars
    Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 2:32pm
I know it may be a bit early but one race of great importance is the MoPars North of The Gate event set for Saturday, June 16.
This all Mopar/ AMC event not only provides some good bracket race action featuring some of the true early muscle Mopars as well as some of the best that ever came out of the production lines when AMC was getting into the performance end of it.
In conjunction, there will be a big car show and swap meet and I'm sure that either Keith Richards, Dave Hall or Frank Barrett will chime in with updates.
Even if you don't have a MoPar or AMC ride, you have the option of of running with any of the Associations ranging from Super Street (10.90 index) and up.

Edited by Jim McCombe - 05 Jan 2007 at 3:24pm
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 2:45pm
hmmm...might have to update the driveline of our 69 Roadrunner 440-6pack, and get it out there.

I know Mike Andrada is planning to defend his 3 year win streak in the non-electronics class.

Best local bench racer around.
a1090cuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a1090cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Jim McCombe Jim McCombe wrote:

I know it may be a bit early but one race of great importance is the MoPars North of The Gate event set for Saturday, June 16. In conjunction, there will be a big car show and swap meet and I'm sure that either Keith Richards, Dave Hall or Jim Ambroselli will chime in with updates.

Jim, I'm no longer with the club in any way shape or form so I'm not sure what is going on. Keith, Dave or Frank might be able to shed some light on it.  If I'm back racing in June it will be in S/ST only.
That's why they call it R A C E gas.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 3:27pm
Jim, I just went in and edited my 1st post on this topic and inserted Frank in your place.
Thanks for setting the record straight as I like to be accurate when I make my postings.
Really appreciate everything that you, Frank and Bob did for us and will never forget it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 3:31pm
Mike Andrada is one bad Dude as well as that entire Kingsburg connection and those pair of Bad Boys Dodge Darts.
Weather is looking good for Sunday...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic