FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jan 15th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 12:25am
Originally posted by pumpgasrat pumpgasrat wrote:

The peanut truck rocks

It really does. Unfortunately, it wont be rockin tomorrow. We have to work.
That's ok...there's another 10 1/2 months of racing!

I got Tommy as ready as I could. Filled his trailer with enough fuel(booze) for many rounds, brainwashed him to what psi I run his tires at, and reminded him to dose the Injector hat butterfiles with de-icer....yoiu cant blame him for not doing this stuff...I actually dont let him!

Best local bench racer around.
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 9:38am
sitting here at work(6:40am) wishing I was on the way to the races....
but having this heater cranking out warm air helps.

but in the wise words of Bob Sherwood....any day at the races is a better day than a day at work.

have fun gang...stay safe.

Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 4:53pm
Early reports from Tom Johnson!

Excellent 60 foot times
great starting line

1/8 mile only.

Good luck TJ!

STK 758 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STK 758 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 6:29pm
Newbomb Turk! Two points for you!
1/8 Hmmm, means the race day will be done in 1/2 the time right?
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 8:16pm
Yep! It pretty much was...3 time runs, 1/2 hour lunch break, and elims I guess were over by 2:30pm

Congrats to the winners.

from the rumor mill

K-Mac(repeat)-Super-pro
Lisa Caldwell-Pro
Marc Power-trophy
___________-sportsman

___________-high school

___________-motorcycle

wish I was there.

Edited by Peanut - 16 Jan 2007 at 9:57am
SteveW View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 9:25pm
Yep, me too.  I didn't get any peanuts.

It was a great day for racin'  a little chilly in the AM, but great track prep.  The old Mustang was doing 1.42 60'ers.    Spehanie Paz celebrated her 21st BD.  K-Mac looks like a man that needs a bounty on him this year. Congrats to him and Lisa!

Nice to see everyone again! Especially Glen Phillips visiting from Idaho. 

Edited by SteveW - 15 Jan 2007 at 9:58pm
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 11:05pm
Dead on Doug McCay took Sportsman with his truck beating Steve Lewis of Roseville in the final. Taking Motorcycle for his 2nd straight win was Doug Love of Novato over Trace St Germain of San Jose

High School went to Caira Jacobs of Union City in a 65 Chevelle over a red lighting Kevin Neft of Petaluma with his newly purchased 73 Maverick that he just picked up from Steve and Barbara Westerman.
Complete results have been mailed out and if your address is in my data base, you should have them.
If not, the complete recap will be posted sometime tomorrow afternoon on the Infineon Raceway website complete with a photo taken by either Dave or Lynda Hulford, our track photographers.
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic