FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FANtasy Drive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
magic miler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic miler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FANtasy Drive
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 3:53pm

Just some pics from FANtasy Drive.
 Yes,that is a school bus. And Milo has Bunny ears.
 And while in the flag stand, I couldn't help myself,so I ''Put it out",turning on the caution lights,and suprisingly,a few cars did slow down,so I put the lights back to green!!!
 Enjoy the pics,more to come later.

Edited by magic miler - 04 Apr 2010 at 4:04pm
"PUT IT OUT,TURN 2"
LOUDON STOCKHOLDER

22sporttruck View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22sporttruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 8:01pm
Hickory,North Wilksboro,Charlotte,Dover,Loudon
roushpwrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roushpwrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:27pm
I attended the Fantasy Drive as well and it was a great time!! I just found these forums in a search for photos/videos taken that day. I am hoping to see a lot of pictures posted here in hopes of finding one of my car on the track. If you have anything, please post away!!!! I drive a 2002 Kenne Bell Supercharged Mustang....Grey with black stripes......anyone have this car in their photos???? Thank you....
22sporttruck View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22sporttruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 7:00am
Hickory,North Wilksboro,Charlotte,Dover,Loudon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic