FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dan DiVita kodachrome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RacerX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RacerX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dan DiVita kodachrome
    Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:41pm
Look what I found in the ol' album...
I know there's a box of slides of that day with Ted and Georgia Siepel too

"What's behind me, is not important!" Gumball Rally
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:58am
Very cool. My buddy Bob Sherwood has photo albums full of "Baylands" pics...Pinky, Ted, Danny....Hammer, a lot of them.

thanks !
Best local bench racer around.
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:59pm
Thanks for putting up that photo of Danny.
I still manage a few tears each time I drive by the old Baylands Raceway site....so many fond memories of that place both as a racer and employee.
I was there on opening day in 1959 and also in November of 1988 for the final drag race.
It's hard to imagine that it will soon be some 22 years since the gates closed forever at this historical place where so many records were set.
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic