FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fallon Div

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TeamPower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fallon Div
    Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:06pm
Was wondering who is going, if any, to the Fallon Div on June 11 - 13?  I want to get a group rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Fallon but need 10 rooms to do it.  Rate would be $89 a night.  Let me know I have 6 rooms right now.
Sharon Power
Al_Alguire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al_Alguire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:02am
Well we are planning on going but we bring our hotel with us...
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:41am
Though I won't be there at the Lucas Oil Series Divisional, I will be there the weekend before to do the Nor Cal Top Comp Assn. club event.
I believe that some of the other Nor Cal. Associations will be there as well to race as well and you may want to consider going a week early then leave your stuff there for the Divisional.
Good thing is that Tom Brown who usually takes care of the parking will put you together as a group and you won't have to move anything for the Divisional and just keep your spot.
Good way to collect early data since it is an altitude corrected track.
Hope to see you a week early on June 5-6 and good luck to all of you.
Fallon is a neat track as is their friendly staff and I am sure you will have a good time.
To avoid any type of Hang Over's, I suggest you limit yourself to Tom Brown's famous Orange Smoothies....lol
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
TeamPower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:44pm
Sorry you won't be there Jim.  Yes Tom Browns famous Orange Smoothies are going to be the call for me!! Marc will be racing, we are bringing Cory to pit for him so all I have to do is DRINK!!! Yea right!!!

Al - Yea those hotels on wheels are the way to go huh! 
Sharon Power
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:58pm
I will miss be there with you guys at the Divisional as Top Gun Raceway is one of my favorite places to go to.
Before the track had a permanent announcer, I would go up to do the Lucas Oil series Divisional events and work with Division 7 lead announcer and nice guy Rick Carlson as well as Alan Reinhart who was in between National events.
Had a great time as always with my Infineon pal Dave Hoover when we did the ET Finals together there a few years back.
Rick Carlson and Fallon announcer Captain Kirk will do a good job and Thanks to the marvels of the internet and David Gerard at Drag Race Central, I will be following the action on my computer.
www.dragracecentral.com
Have fun, be safe and good luck to each of you.
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
Jack44 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:06pm
Be there both weekends...5-6 for the West Coast SC Association Races...and 10-13 for the Divisional...Have room for 10-14...

Good Basque restaurant is calling me back...

Stayed last year at Best Western...$86/nite...Nice...
This year trying Econo Lodge... $54/nite...

Edited by Jack44 - 05 May 2010 at 3:12pm
It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back. - Mick Jagger
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by TeamPower TeamPower wrote:

Marc will be racing, we are bringing Cory to pit for him

uh-oh....a S/GAS regular in the making?
"we are bringing Cory to pit for him"....
sounds like he keeps Cory in the top drawer of the Mac box! lol
Is he going to try to get in for the Autolite Nats?
WOW would that be cool to watch him run. I remember last year when he pit-worked to help keith Richards run S/G...

good luck, have fun, and tell Tom Brown  "peanut' says "mbuuuuurp"

Edited by Peanut - 05 May 2010 at 3:29pm
Best local bench racer around.
TeamPower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:14pm
Yep need those points to run here and in Las Vegas at the end of the year!!!  He has been wanted to race the Nationals again at his home track for sometime now. 

Yes, Cory is our secret weapon LOL.  Kinda like you are to Tom!! LOL. 
Sharon Power
Neft Family Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neft Family Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:34pm

Hey Team Power!

The "Graduate" may be home if he doesn't find a San Diego based job......facebook him with the racing question..........I would think 'Girl Power Racing' might be there also....doubt I can trade B&B nights in Fallon!     WinkWink

Sam

Never Enough Fast Toys
Keith Richards View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Richards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:55pm
1 point should still get you in at the Autolights, probably won't do it this year anyway. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic