FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

May 26th Wednesday night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
86 mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86 mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 26th Wednesday night
    Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:09am
Let's hope this rain will stay away. Anyone have any forecasts? mine says sunny withca high of 70 degrees.
budoboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:51am
Accuweather says 1/4" of rain around 6PM in Sonoma.  They were spot on last Wednesday when they said it would rain at 4PM
Jack44 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:36pm
It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back. - Mick Jagger
chevypwrdmust View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chevypwrdmust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:34pm
I haven't heard the official word yet. Do you think we will be running tonight?
Mark " The Insurance Man"
Nothing beats a Chevy for power and reliability!
Infineon07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infineon07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:46pm
We are going to give it a go just like last week, fingers crossed.
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:22pm
what the?

I turned on 1320go.com at 7:00pm, and the final 2 cars were going down the track!
Boots wins jackpot over Mike Mitchell
Bob Norbom wins sport street over Kevin Neft's Dodge.

7:20pm....and it was OVER!
wow.
Best local bench racer around.
budoboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Peanut Peanut wrote:

what the?

I turned on 1320go.com at 7:00pm, and the final 2 cars were going down the track!
Boots wins jackpot over Mike Mitchell
Bob Norbom wins sport street over Kevin Neft's Dodge.

7:20pm....and it was OVER!
wow.
Maybe there were only two cars there LOL
I didn't go after get rained out the week before
SLCaldwell View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:27am
Had about 40 cars....7 time runs and over by 7:30. 12 cars in jackpot
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:47am
Steve...WOW!
12 cars in JP,
7 time runs
done by 7:30pm

...how was the track?

I was watching time runs around 5:00pm....decided to chill, do some work around the house, have a bite to eat and turn it back on for elims, only to see Mike and Boots in the finals, and Norbom and Next in SPST for the last two cars down the track...it was 7:20pm.

if I EVER wanted to drag the Peanut truck out for some serious time runs, and get home at a respectable hour, looks like I missed a great opportunity. Did your cars ever get a chance to cool down?

wow. How's the Pontiac running now?
see ya in a couple days.
Best local bench racer around.
budoboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:30am
Yeah with the rain the day before I was wondering if the track would hook as well.  7 timed runs!  Drats!
dragracer440wedge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragracer440wedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:27pm
Hey car #88 sps  white nissan maxima....who are you?......well Jim it was me.... Ezra!   I heard you on the radio in the car....race car has no mufflers...so I ran my low dollar hauler!
Ezra  
Dragracer440wedge
1967 Dodge Dart GT
SLCaldwell View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:14pm
The track was killer all night. I picked up 1 in sixty foot the sixtys were within .005 all night. My night ended when I gave the stripe back to Mike Mitchell by .004. 9 runs last night and my worst light was a .033.  I am so ready for this weekend!

Edited by SLCaldwell - 27 May 2010 at 5:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic