FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pinks All Out entry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
73'goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73'goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pinks All Out entry
    Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 1:05am
So as many of you know the Maverick didn't really move along as I planned, if at all. As Pinks rolls up close now I am in need of a car that runs sub 13's or 10+. I know it is a long shot but if anyone has a car or know someone who has a car that they want to be seen in Pinks all out i have an entry and am willing to drive it if you are willing to let me. lol
KEVIN NEFT
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:18am
What about the Westerman Dart?
Best local bench racer around.
73'goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73'goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:56am
It has been sitting to long and has a little too much work to be done. I have talked to Steve and I know if it was possible he would have let me.
KEVIN NEFT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic