FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neon Garage Passes - First time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sammy0435 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammy0435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neon Garage Passes - First time
    Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 5:18pm
hi..
I have Neon Garage passes,  I'd appreciate if someone could clarify these Q's

1. Will these passes allow us to watch the Race?  Is there any seating or Standing only for these passes?

As i see from the below link --> under Neon Garage tab that -- **Does not allow access to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage. No age or dress restrictions. This pass does not include gate admission.**

2. On Saturday is it Truck Racing or Car Racing? when is the car racing?

3. When does the race start and whats the best time to get there..?

Thanks,
Sammy
Have a Gud One
DemonC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 5:07pm
[QUOTE=sammy0435]hi..
I have Neon Garage passes,  I'd appreciate if someone could clarify these Q's

1. Will these passes allow us to watch the Race?  Is there any seating or Standing only for these passes?
There is no seating in the Neon Garage, however many people prefer to stand on the elevated walking areas to watch the race. 

As i see from the below link --> under Neon Garage tab that -- **Does not allow access to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage. No age or dress restrictions. This pass does not include gate admission.**
This just means that you cannot enter the actual "working" area of the Neon Garage.  You will, however, be able to see the crews and the trucks through the viewing/autograph windows.

2. On Saturday is it Truck Racing or Car Racing? when is the car racing?
Saturday is the NASCAR Camping World Truck Race.  The cars run in the beginning of the season, which next year will be on March 4-6.

3. When does the race start and whats the best time to get there..?
Truck qualifying starts at 3:15pm, driver introductions are at 6:00pm and the race starts at 6:30pm, however there will be events happening all day.  There will be a track walk, live entertainment in the Neon Garage, various events in the vendors area and US Legends Cars International racing prior to 3:00pm.

You can obtain more information by calling the ticket office at 800-644-4444.
evanmarcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evanmarcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 1:52am
Since you already bought the car, prepare to take care of it. 130,000 miles IS a lot of miles. Have a good mechanic check it out. In the meantime, run the V.I.N. through Carfax to see if it may have been in an accident (frame damage), or flood.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic