New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1320.com? Jim? your e-mail in the announcer booth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1320.com? Jim? your e-mail in the announcer booth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RacerX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RacerX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1320.com? Jim? your e-mail in the announcer booth
    Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 1:59pm
I'm sitting here watching, but how do we talk to you directly? or butinzky? as the wife said.
"What's behind me, is not important!" Gumball Rally
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 10:20pm
he's got his hands busy on the 2 track monitors plus the announcing.
he doesn't have the time for people like you and me who want to email him!
Best local bench racer around.
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:06am
Hi Ken,
Most of the people that I acknowledge during the course of our internet broadcasts on www.1320go.com are prior to the event and through mail I receive at home.
I do not have any capabilty to respond nor do I have time as Peanut pointed it out during the running of the race as I have my hands full and I hope that no one thinks that I am snubbing them.
BTW, I notice I do not have your mailing information for the race results that I send out. If you would like to get on to the list,
mail me at edlyn@sfo.com.
All mailing info is confidential and can only be shared with written permission from the party involved.
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic